Thursday, January 30, 2020

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Here’s my Full Report ~Etsy Creations ~Comfort Food ~Date Night ~Cat and Mouse

When you purchase a handmade item on Etsy,
there is an artist somewhere doing a happy dance!
I package my sales wrapped in tissue,
with a handwritten note, and a token of my appreciation.

This week, I wrapped this sweet Wooden Angel on the left
and sent her off to New Jersey.
On my work table, her shorter and wider sister,
waiting for her eyes and her halo.

Hubby doesn’t know it yet,
but that sale was the last tall, skinny, hanging angel in our inventory,
So I have the pattern out and ready for him
to take out to his workshop this weekend.

You remember we finished our Wooden Hearts
and I now have them listed in our Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop.

While I am creating, Lizzie is busy protecting her Hut
and keeping all of her rodents in check.

When I need a comfort food for lunch,
I make an Egg Salad Sandwich.
I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere.
Once a week, my mother and I would go into town.
I had a piano lesson, we shopped for necessities,
and we’d share an Egg Salad Sandwich
and a slice of Lemon Meringue Pie.

It was January 29th, seven years ago,
when I received the phone call that my mother had fallen,
and fractured her hip.

I am happy that I have those good memories
of Egg Salad Sandwiches and Lemon Meringue Pie.

After my lunch, I took that Etsy package to the USPS
and then stopped at my favorite supermarket.
Their sale ad has everything you need
to prepare all of your favorite football foods.

Plus, when you purchase groceries there
you can earn Pump Perks points.
Some of my points were expiring the end of January,
so Hubby invited me out to gas up his big pickup...

...and then to Burger Night at the Circus.
You all have your favorite Dive Bar, right?
This..is their entire kitchen.
On the left is their grill, and the fryers.
This is the Sous Chef setting up the baskets
to deliver all that deliciousness to their patrons.

Meanwhile, on the Homefront, Lizzie and her new mouse were
soaking up the heat on their favorite rug by the register.

Life is good.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...