Friday, April 16, 2021

Looking for The Blog Worthy ~Much Miscellaneous ~A Special March Birthday ~More Spring Happenings

Photos of our Grandsons and Phone calls
from our daughters are a Highlight of my day.
The anticipation of seeing them all
this summer warms my heart.

Otherwise, every day around here is the same mundane,
but safe, routine. Nothing blog worthy to report. 
We have had a taste of spring with warm weather,
but Mother Nature is quick to remind us that Winter is not over.

We had a little snow earlier in the week,
before it moved east to the New England States.

This Grandson had a birthday in March.
He looks so grown up...

He loves going to his preschool, dinosaurs, trucks, Paw Patrol
and is such a good big brother.

Along with our spring-like weather came grilling season.
We’ve enjoyed Salmon, Burgers, Pork chops,
and this Spatchcocked Chicken.

I am happy to report that we are both now fully vaccinated.
However, I’m still pretty content to stay close to home.

We celebrated Easter with Hubby’s Mother and Sister.

Speaking of Hubby,
he looks forward to retiring in a few weeks.

His Field Reps gathered for a conference and
recognized him during dinner. This is the Rapid City Group.

And me? Like usual,
I’m focused on Spring Cleaning.
Moving furniture, vacuuming the edges,
dusting ceilings and light fixtures,
washing windows and the window treatments.
And much more.

Yep, year after year.
I’d share photos, but no one wants to see me cleaning!

Enjoy the end of your school year and
what’s left of your spring cleaning.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Natalie:
Those grandbabies are beautiful! I know seeing our grands is the highlight of our days back in Wisconsin.
Blessings to you and yours.
xoxo
Donna

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...