Wednesday, May 26, 2021

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Much Miscellaneous ~Where the Week Went

Now that Hubby is retired,
we’ve appreciated some beautiful weather
and the opportunity to go out and about.

My favorite time of the day is early in the morning.
I make a fresh pot of coffee and enjoy the sunshine on our patio.

I start my day by sending messages to our family and friends,
reading my daily inspiration, and planning my day.
I spend 45 to 50 minutes on my exercise routine
before starting my everyday housechores.

Lizzie has a new favorite chore.
This Bissell Featherweight is so handy for cleaning the stairway
and under the toe kicks in the the kitchen.
Even if she’s napping somewhere, 
Lizzie gets up to come and “help” me.

We also run the Roomba everyday.
She seems more annoyed by this machine.

After all that work, it’s time to soak up some sun on the patio.

I’ve been trying a new salad recipe every week.

This was tasty...I fill a container to take to my MIL every Friday,
when I pick up and deliver her needs from the supermarket.

Speaking of tasty pasta, we joined our friends
for dinner out on Friday evening.
We hadn’t been to Roma’s for over a year.
I just had to order the Chicken Piccata.
Rafi’s Lemon Caper sauce is delicious.
He uses his mother’s recipe.

I have many items listed on the
online rummage sale sites.
This dress was one of my favorites.
I just want someone to give it a new home!

Who else feels exhausted?

Haha, yes. I have a calendar, I have multiple lists...
And, I check them often,
it’s how I keep track of what’s going on!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...