Thursday, January 6, 2022

What’cha Workin’ On? ~Looking for the BlogWorthy in our Everyday Routine ~Our Weather ~What Keeps us Busy

This Papa and Gigi been home for a week now.
All of you know that after a Holiday Trip,
there’s always a bit of  a let-down.

The weather has certainly given us plenty to talk about.

I am happy to be retired
and can stay inside with the cat.

I have been busy resuming my
everyday routine around the house.
It’s amazing that despite the fact
that no one was here,
I still needed to dust and vacuum.

There were also some necessary errands for
which I needed to go out and about,
starting with my Prolia injection.

A New Years Day highlight was Brunch prepared by Hubby.
Golden Hash Browns, Crisp Bacon, an Over Easy Egg on Dry Toast

I also learned that Hubby doesn’t really enjoy working on a puzzle.
I was a bit surprised, as his mother, and sister,
and both of our daughters take out a puzzle
during the holidays every year.

I guess that genetic trait maybe skips a generation?

Would you believe all of this came out of our coat closet?

Painting the Closets is
on Hubby’s Retirement Honey-Do List.
So I emptied this one out one evening.

While I was getting some dental work done,

Hubby was organizing what he needed to paint.
Not sure which one of us was having the least amount of fun?

Hubby has commented on how much more room
we have in the coat closet now.
Well, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he
weeded out all of these jackets that he doesn’t wear anymore.

By the way, I am looking to re-home all of these…
So if you are in need of a jacket, please send me a message.

Back to the topic of the weather.
This is Today…
We’re expecting more of the same tomorrow.

Lizzie has the right idea. It is best to watch what’s going on
out in the world from the comfort of my Sewing Studio.

Stay Safe, Stay Well, and Stay Warm!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...