Monday, December 4, 2023

When Family Comes to Visit ~Dacotah Prairie Museum ~Another Win

While the guys were hunting pheasants,
 we girls checked out the Museum.

We were first greeted by the Bison.
He was a little intimidating, and Jojo wasn’t sure she
 wanted to stand next to him.

Just around the corner is the Farmhouse Kitchen,
 probably my favorite exhibit.
It reminds me of my Grandmother’s kitchen when I was growing up.
Plus I have some of those same Vintage Utensils
right here in my own kitchen. 

Jojo loved watching the train go round and round.

Quite appropriate,
as Aberdeen’s nickname is The Hub City.

The Hatterscheidt Wildlife Gallery is quite impressive.

And I just learned that my friend,
Debra Many-Carson, painted the Murals.

Some exhibits allow children to immerse themselves
 in the experience.

Christmas Tree Lane is the Grand Finale of the Museum Tour.
Local Businesses and Organizations choose a theme and decorate the trees.
Some folks are just so creative.

This Gigi and little Jojo recommend visiting our
hometown Dacotah Prairie Museum.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~This Week’s Report

You know it’s going to be a good week when it starts like this. Our weekly outing took us to Wakeside, a place by the lake. Good Food, a Lov...