Sunday, January 7, 2024

Stitching and Stewing on Sunday ~First Week

The first week of 2024 is already in the books.
I hope you found a good balance between work and play.

Many of us had the goal of packing up Christmas.
January 6, Epiphany, is a good guideline. However, I would never judge
 if you are leaving yours up until the end of the month.

Sounds like we all agree that we’ll miss the
 soft warm glow of the lights.

Which is exactly why I keep my little Tree on the Vanity
in the bathroom. Even Lizzie thinks it’s a great idea.
She supervises the changing of the ornaments.

Speaking of Valentine Decor…
These hearts sold out this week in our Etsy Shop.

Hubby and I collaborated to make another batch…
He cut them, sanded them, drilled the holes.
I painted them, sanded them again,
 and created the homespun ties.
Together, we made the finishing touches.

Listed on Etsy.
And local friends, contact me if you are interested.

Remember our October Road Trip?
This hand-stitching kept me busy while riding shotgun.

And now they are waiting to celebrate our Snowy Valentines Day

A bowl of Beef Stew will warm your Heart.
This recipe from William Sonoma is Hubby’s favorite.

Enjoy what’s left of the weekend.
Look for the little things that
bring you Joy.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Estate Sale Report ~What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Donations All Around ~Finding Closure

It was a beautiful weekend for our Estate Sale. It was a day full of mixed emotions. While it is difficult to see your lifelong possessions ...