Friday, July 11, 2008

Etsy Shoppe now open!

Well, almost a month has passed since I started this blog. I was contemplating a site on the internet to sell our crafts. I am more creative than I am a risk taker, so I was not going to enter into this in a rush. I spent a little time, nearly every day, looking at blogs, marketplaces, and websites.

I decided to start here at Etsy. I listed just one item, and plan to add another tomorrow...and another the next day...and the next...
If you like this Skinny Black Cat, check out how he looks on tinsandtreasures.etsy.com!

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...