Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mini Annies in the Works

These mini Annies are my most current project...next step...getting them dressed. My daughter wants to help, so they're waiting in their basket until she gets home from work. I'm not sure why I made so many. One could decorate a whole Christmas tree with them!!



I'm another step closer to opening shoppe on the web...yesterday, I established the necessary accounts at our bank.



One more thing today...this week when I washed my kitchen floor, our young cat found this sweet perch. What's especially funny about this, is that she doesn't jump up on anything high by herself. If she wants to drink from the bathroom sink, like the older cat, she cries until we lift her up there. Yes, she's spoiled too!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your blog and I am also really impressed by all the hard work put into it! I will definitely check it often because I like to see what you and Dad are up to. (And of course Cali and Lucy.) Good luck with the online craft store.

Liz said...

Love those Annies! Contact me if you wish to wholesale them at
shopkeeper@brownandhopkins.com
Thanks!

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...