Friday, July 25, 2008

Outdoor Living

This birdhouse box was my Etsy listing for today...I kinda like it with my herbs, etc. What do you think?
Anyway, the deck and flowers are beautiful now...thanks to the thunder showers at night...




My husband built the deck...the old one was literally falling off the back of the house...well, that's an exaggeration, but close. He worked really hard on it, with very little help from me, and a little help from Emily. But we enjoy it very much...



Did you notice the fire pit on the above pictures...we have been known to enjoy this outside area after high school football games!

3 comments:

I Play Outside The Box said...

Great looking deck. I know y'all must enjoy that so much. Good job getting the OFG blog in your sidebar too. See, it wasn't that hard. Ü
Doris

HouseholdWords said...

Lovely!
Your handmades are so cute! I tagged your etsy shop, too :) Welcome to OFG!!

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

I love your deck! Glad no damage was done during the storm above post.

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...