Friday, August 8, 2008

Dinner with Friends

Wow, where does the time go?! It has been a week since my last blog update. Since my last post was about our storm, I'm afraid that some of you were afraid that we were still buried under branches...not so...



















the branches and tree limbs are piled neatly behind our house, and my husband and one of his golfing buddies are going to haul them out tomorrow!

We enjoyed an awesome dinner with good friends last week. Has anyone tried the Chicken on the grill where you place a can of beer in the cavity of a whole chicken...commonly referred to as "beer butt chicken"?



We also tried fixing our corn on the cob on the grill. That involved butter, seasoned salt and cilantro. It was all very yummy!



Bob actually let me touch the grill (!!) but, trust me, I didn't do anything, I just looked inside!!

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...