Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The Family Matriarchs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Ready for Some Football? ~The Season of Friends, Football, and Good Food
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Welcome to the 3rd Annual "Where Bloggers Create" party. Do come in for a little peek around my sewing studio and my creative g...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
3 comments:
Wow, some active ladies. lol I hope I'm that active at their age.
I saw that you had visited my blog, so I had to come visit you. I live in Sauk Rapids, MN. It's in central MN, St. Cloud area. My fiance and I drove across SD on our way from Vegas. I90 (I think) is a long boring road after you get out of the Custer and national parks area. Although Wall Drug was interesting. lol
Keeping active is the key isn't it. You are lucky to have such active older women in your life.
I hope I look half as good as they do at that age, and am that active. Wow!
Post a Comment