I listed them in my Etsy shop tonight...or, if you're interested in them, you can contact me through this blog. Either way, the scarves are long, soft, and made from your plastic beverage bottles!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Recycled Plastic Bottles
I listed them in my Etsy shop tonight...or, if you're interested in them, you can contact me through this blog. Either way, the scarves are long, soft, and made from your plastic beverage bottles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Ready for Some Football? ~The Season of Friends, Football, and Good Food
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Welcome to the 3rd Annual "Where Bloggers Create" party. Do come in for a little peek around my sewing studio and my creative g...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
5 comments:
These scarves are beautiful!
We have bought some of that fleece that is made from recycled plastic and it is sooooooo soft.
These scarves are beautiful. Love the idea that we are recycling things that are totally unrelated!
How cool, thay are beautiful! Who would have thought you could make scarves out of plastic bottles??
Kim
I love the scarves, and I'd love to get my hands on some of that yarn!
These look like wonderful scarves! I'm interested in learning more about the recycled yarn!
Post a Comment