Monday, December 29, 2008
The New Beginnings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Ready for Some Football? ~The Season of Friends, Football, and Good Food
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Welcome to the 3rd Annual "Where Bloggers Create" party. Do come in for a little peek around my sewing studio and my creative g...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
7 comments:
Such a nice thing to do for other young women/girls in need. We have a local organization called Granny's Comfy Closet. It helps many families in need in our area.
Such a wonderful thing to do for those young girls. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes ... it was a happy day for Vikings Fans.
Wow! Looks like they got lots of new things. Great idea.
What a wonderful thing to do!!!! I'm sure the girls appreciate anything that is given to them! I sure enjoyed reading your blog today. My first time here and so glad I found you!!! I'll be back!
Cora
What a sweet thing to do. I bet they are so happy...
I'm sure that your daughter had lots of cool things that those girls will be thrilled with owning. Our youngest has a bag to go but our oldest wants to go through it first:-).
What a thoughtful idea. If you can forward me the address I'd love to send them some party games.
Also, thanks for your well wishes on my sicky-whiny post ;)
Post a Comment