Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stitching & Stewing on Sunday VI

Remember the bunnies that I was working on last Sunday? Today, I stitched their eyes, blushed their checks and a tied a bow around each neck. Now, they are all ready for the OFG Easter Celebration on Etsy...it starts later this week...

And when I was at Peer Ministry, my hubby finished the dinner that we had started in the crock pot earlier today...
Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings

INGREDIENTS
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
1 onion, finely diced
2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces

DIRECTIONS
Place the chicken, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.

10 comments:

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Hi Natalie! Your bunnies are SO adorable! And now I'm hungry for some of those chicken and dumplings. I must try your recipe!
Thanks! See you on OFG!
julie

Anonymous said...

I am going to make this today . Looks yummy and hey it is easy . Right up my alley . -7 with the windchill here this morning 3/3/09 .
Stay warm
Hugs

Carol said...

Cute buns!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet little bunnies!!! CA-uuuuuuuuuuuuuTE!!

pam said...

The bunnies are so cute!

Renna said...

I love the way you share such good and simple recipes. I'll definitely be trying this one out soon!

BittersweetPunkin said...

I love your bunnies and I love their lil stitched eyes!!! I finished painting my penny rug stool and I added a crow...I almost gave him an X for an eye but I thought it would make him look dead....now that I see your cute bunnies I just might add it!

Hugs,
Robin

Suzanne said...

These little bunnies are adorable and your recipe for chicken and dumplings looks like a winner!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I love your bunnies and carrots! They are so cute :)
Kim

Betty said...

Those bunnies and carrots are wonderful. Enjoy having the girls home for break!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...