Sunday, April 26, 2009

The College Life

We hadn't visited DD2 here since last October...and yes, we did see lots of water on both sides of the interstate just north of Fargo. So, we did the Art History Assignment by visiting the Art Museum downtown...this was a piece in 3D...glasses provided!
This was the weekend that NDSU had three home Lacrosse games. It is tough for me to get any action pictures, cause the guys are fast and all over the place! It is only the 2nd time that I have been to a game, and I enjoyed visiting Emily and watching Jake play.








The Basket Case Update: I must clarify that not all these baskets were at my house. At least half of them were at my mother-in-laws. As far as I know, Ellen has not stopped by to look at them yet, so I will leave the basket post there for a few more days. Anyone else interested?!

4 comments:

M said...

Looks like a fun visit! I must admit I haven't been to Lex's apartment....we moved her into the dorms the fall before...it's such a looong drive to get there....but that's no excuse!

Happy Sunday!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I use to love to go visit our daughters at college, I have an Emily too and yours looks just as darling!!

Anonymous said...

How's your mom?!! Oh...small packet heading your way this week.

jodi said...

Thanks for the update on the water/flooding situation. I had not heard anything on the news lately and wondered if the water was gone or not.

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...