Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall is for Friends and more Football ~ It Looks Like I’ve got some Catching Up To Do
It has been a Busy Month for these retired empty nesters. Imagine if we were working and away from home for nine hours a day?! And what’s be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
4 comments:
Woo! They whomped 'em!
Dang mom you really did work... and it paid off some of those pictures were really good. The game was good but too bad the weather didn't work with us fans any better. I'm glad you could come... can't wait till I'll be home for summer!
Good Job NDSU!!!
I've never seen a lacrosse game; this is as close as I've gotten to one. I thought it was football and wondered why somebody had a stick.
Great pictures!
Post a Comment