Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Mania

This post is for Shannon and Susie...
blog readers...be patient, I know you have all looked at pictures of baskets, of zippers, and of fabric remnants , but Shannon & Susie need to see more of the stash of laces that my mother in law brought over to list in my Etsy notions Shop...
This lace assortment ~ shows the pink, yellow and black.
Now, you can let me know if there is something you are interested in and I will be happy to measure width and length. I will also be happy to take additional pictures if there are specific pieces that you would like to see better, out of the package, opened up, close up, etc .

1 comment:

BarbCarol said...

Your mother-in-law has as many pieces of lace as I do. I don't know where I acquired so much lace -- I raised boys!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...