Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF ~ End of the Week ~ End of the Term

It is a pressure packed day for teachers...Can I check my grade...do I have anything missing...can I still hand this in....
Plus...Monday starts the new term, with new classes, with new lesson plans, with new students. One needs to be on the 'top of their game' (if you know what I mean).
And let me explain my casual attire...We teachers are allowed to wear jeans on Friday, as long as they are nice jeans. Also, everyone is encouraged to wear 'spirit' clothes on Fridays.


Go ahead...Call me the bag lady...my school friends do. Remember, for my birthday, I got the cute little red bag on wheels. Fridays, I take my school computer home to enter grades, that's the black bag on the side.

Line's PE bag is the black bag on top.

Also, I have a bag with leftover cotton batting from the quilting class...they were just throwing those strips away...

I have an additional bag with papers to correct as my school bag now contains Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, and throat lozenges. Oh...and then there's my purse.


Line's day started earlytoday. Since she missed a couple of days of school this week due to illness, she needed to make up a weight training session early this morning. This is what our school looks like at 6:45 a.m.

Line is now taking a nap!

7 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Wooh good luck. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Heidi


PS The school does look peacful at 6:45 :0)

Firecracker Kid said...

Holy Toledo! Have you got a busy schedule. We had spirit day when I was in high school in the 70's. Some things never change:) Hang in there Natalie! Carol

pam said...

Do you get a fall break?

Kathy said...

We get to wear jeans on Friday too! It is my favorite day of the week. I work so much better in jeans!!

Have a great weekend. Glad Line is feeling better.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I think you need to take a nap too! Hope you get everything done this weekend and are well prepared and rested for Monday!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Every bag lady should own a pretty scarf. Come on over to my blog and leave a comment to win it. Really... it would look nice on you!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Willoughby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back again soon!

I was just browsing through your posts, I love the tips on avoiding the H1N1 flu. Great info!

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...