Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stitching and Stewing on Sunday...but the Grammys Steal the Show

The Grammy Awards...The evening starts early with the red carpet entrance of the stars...It is a fashion show like no other!
Beyonce looked beautiful...and her performance was HOT!
Lady Gaga's dress by designer Armani was certainly a topic of conversation...
And did you see her performance with Elton John?
And then there is Taylor Swift...can you believe she was featured in concert right here at our county fair just a couple of years ago?!  And now a Grammy Winner!!
Today's Stitching
I corrected lots of papers and projects early in the day, so that I could crochet this evening.I have been wanting to make this little ruffled dishcloth...It looks like I didn't get the corner quite right .  (Karren, what did I do wrong?)
And in the kitchen...
Hubby took charge of Sunday night supper...Eggs & Toast.  He likes to use these nifty little egg rings.
How do you like your eggs?  We prefer over-easy...
Oh, and the Hash Browns were perfect too...

5 comments:

Cathryn said...

I didn't see the Grammy's (No TV here) so I thank you for the catch-up there! I'm still grading papers and thinking getting up early-early.

Dishcloths--unless you're giving them away as gifts--don't have to be perfect. However, I'm with you on "What did I do wrong?!?!?!" and trying to solve the mystery! :D

We like our eggs baked. :D

Busy Bee Suz said...

I missed most of the grammy's but Taylor Swift is such a cutie, I hope she stays that way.
I love my eggs over WELL...and my hashbrowns well done too.
Really, I like stuff crunchy and burnt. :0

Oklahoma Granny said...

Didn't watch the Grammys. So glad to hear Taylor Swift got an award. We like our eggs over easy too!

jodi said...

Taylor Swift is so cute. Lady Gaga and Elton John - I can't decide if I liked that duo together or not.

Eggs - scrambled with cheese.

Willoughby said...

I didn't watch the Grammys, but I looked at the fashions online. There were certainly some interesting choices!

I used to have a bunch of egg rings in all different shapes, but no matter what I used, the eggs seemed to stick to them. I tried Pam, oil, butter...nothing worked. How do you keep the eggs from sticking to the rings?

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...