Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another Package in the Mail and Whatcha Workin On Wednesday?

Just before I left for mom's I received a package...
I was expecting little watermelon slices...
but what's this?
Something is looking at me!

Just so neatly wrapped in pattern tissue
and tied with strips of calico...
I think I might have actually 'squealed' with delight!!
Brenda sent a surprise...
and I think it's just perfect!
But there was more...
Cute...cute strawberries and watermelon slices...
A whole basket full.
Thank you, Brenda.
I love them.

Brenda is in the midst of moving, so her Etsy shop is on vacation mode...
but please stop over at her blog, The Rusty Thimble and sign up for her latest giveaway.


I can't believe a whole week has passed since my last blog post...
plus, I'm way behind on blog reading and blog commenting. 
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to.

Hubby has a big birthday next week so I have been very busy with party preparations.
Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share this weekend.

Take care,
~Natalie

17 comments:

yorkie's primitives said...

WOW Natalie, you really got a stash full. That pumpkin is to die for and I love the strawberries and watermelons. It's great to get surprises, Valerie

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I won a giveaway of Brenda's a few months ago and I love her work! She is very talented and such a sweetheart! You received some wonderful goodies from her. Enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

you were truly SPOILED by Brenda...she does amazing work!!!!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Hello Natalie so glad you like your winnings. I will be offering some of the pumpkins on my next sale at a special price. Thank you Angie, Patti, and Valerie
Brenda

Unknown said...

Love you winnings!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Wow, what wonderful goodies!! Everything looks just perfect! I hope you all have a wonderful time at your hubby's birthday party!
Kim

dee begg said...

Natalie,

Isn't he just the neatest little pumpkin guy? Oh you lucky duck! The watermelon and strawberries are primlicious too. Enjoy!

D

Busy Bee Suz said...

What wonderful and crafty gifts for you!!! I love them all.
A big birthday? I hope that means a big party too??? Photos for us????
Hope all is well, Hugs, Suz

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

Oh how much fun !! Wonderful items. You are blessed with such goodies!
Hugs
Susan

BlueRidge Boomer said...

AWESOME...!!

Enjoy

Oklahoma Granny said...

The jack-o-lantern brought a smile to my face. Fall is just a few weeks away and I'm so looking forward to it. The strawberries and watermelon remind me of some of Summer's best things.

jodi said...

What a beautiful gift.

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh you always get the best and more from Brenda:) I love the basket you put your fruit in. They really look good together. Is hubby's bday preparations a secret? LOL. Hugs~Carol

Kit said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky girl! I just love them! The pumpkin is a perfect little guy. When will you start to put fall up? I think I am always too early, but I can't help myself. Not quite yet, but September is almost here. YAY! I will post pics. Have a great start to your school year. God Bless you and all the teachers for what you do.
Hugs, Kathy

Christine Burgess said...

Wow, Natalie, you sure made out! They are all so adorable.

Have a great week and Happy Birthday to your husband.

Chris

Unknown said...

What a lucky girl you are!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely treats to get in the mail, Natalie! How clever, and generous Brenda is to have sent you these. I have my thinking cap on at the moment...it's definitely time I had a giveaway, but whatever shall I choose?

I love your comment on my blog about bringing the nice things we have out to use instead of saving them. It seems to be an ingrained Old Country thing, passed on from my Mum and my Gran, but I'm getting better about it. Thanks for the reminder...:)

Lynette

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...