Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~This was the Main Event
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...


6 comments:
I am so excited for you!
Kim
8 days ~ wow! My son has been complaining he has sooo many days left ~ he's down to 12 now! lol Hope it all goes good for you!
Hey Natalie, alright:) Summer vacation time! You'll have a fun time with family:)
Carol
Awesome!!!
It will be lovely indeed, Natalie, to have time to yourself. I have found with working that I really
miss just being able to putter about the house in a leisurely way, organizing book cases, changing curtains, and having the chance to sit down with a good book and my sweet dog. The simple things in life really are it's
greatest treasures...:)
Lynette
Imagination Lane
I know how much you appreciate your time at home too....right around the corner!!!
Post a Comment