Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Bad Blogger Award...

Yes...I did nominate myself last week...
...for some reason, lately, nothing seems blog worthy.
I've posted very little...I've commented very little...
...And I don't like it very much.


I have always tried to keep my blog a friendly, positive place to visit...
and I'm not really feeling so positive right now.
Kinda down...pretty flat...sorta sad...
In fact, I cried on the way to work last week....twice...

Words can't express why I'm feeling this way...
it's a little bit of everything...a whole lot of nothing...

But, for starters,
1. I don't think my mom is doing very well right now...

2. We have implemented a new program at school, which has caused me much frustration...

3. My house is a mess and I can't seem to find the time or energy to do something about it...

4. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (which means Christmas is not). 
And yes, I feel guilty for saying that...

5.  Oh, and I'm going to need to go to the dentist, as a filling fell out and part of my tooth chipped away...

Anyway...

Thanks for listening to me, everyone.
Tomorrow is Monday...the start of a fresh new week.

And for me, 
I will be working on a fresh new attitude.

Take care,
~Natalie

13 comments:

Joyce said...

I hope your week is brighter. Take care!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Hello Natalie, Big Hugs
Prayers for your Mom, I know how you feel there.
Hope our week is better at School.
Brenda

jennifer768 said...

Hi Natalie,praying for your mom.Hope that your week is better. Hugs,Jen

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Hi Natalie,
Like the ladies that commented before me, I am praying that your Mom feels better and that you feel renewed this week. Hang in there. You've got the Holiday Blues. It hits me about this time too, right after Thanksgiving and just before Christmas. It's overwhelming just trying to keep up sometimes, but it always gets easier after January 1st. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh Natalie, I think a lot of feel that way right now. I do hope you have a better week, and that your life will be a little brighter.
Prayers being sent for your Mom.
Prim Blessings
Robin

M said...

Ditto on the messy house and dentist- getting the final crown put on tomorrow. And as for school...I will be packing it up and moving to a new classroom "somewhere" for next fall as my new school, which I like thank you very much, is capping at 3 kinder classes....so it could be worse..it always can be....so you're right, Monday is a new week and tis the season :)

Prayers from CA for you and your mom.

Lisa said...

Okay, you got that out of your system, we all feel this way, some more than others. I used to cry on my way to work everyday, I didn't like it. So I quit, and know it was the best thing I ever did.
I do hope your Mom is well,.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and glad you did.

Lisa

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww Natalie, sweetie, it's okay to cry when life deals you a bad hand. You're only human. Prayers and well wishes for your mom and you.
Hugs ~Carol

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

You are not alone. My step mom was just diagnosed with ALS. Hard stuff. Life is hard. Jesus told us it would be, so it's not a surprise. This season of sadness will pass for you...

Thank you for sharing your heart....

Kathleen J. said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. I understand you feelings and lack of motivation too. By the way I also like Thanksgiving best, don't feel guilty. The Fourth of July is my next favorite.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a cheery week.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am sorry you are down Natalie....not a good thing. Prayers for you and your sweet mama....I hope things get better!
xoxo

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, Natalie, your mood could be a page out of my book! I cried off and on all day on Sunday (very unusual for me), and it was hard for me to come up with a reason for it. I think the holiday season has something to do with it. I've only been following your blog for a short time, so I don't know for sure, but is this your first Christmas with your girls out of your house? Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday also.

I know exactly how you feel about your Mom! My Mom died at the age of 98 in Sept 2010, and I miss her now more than ever. I seem to understand more now about how much she missed and wished she could do during her last years and I have such regret for her and such a longing for her. :(

Just know that there are others that understand, and we offer you and your Mom our prayers and hugs.

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...