Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monday Mail Call ~ A Big Surprise!

So...a few weeks ago, hubby says,
"Honey, did you remember that we get points for using our debit card?"
I said, "Hmmm...I guess I forgot about that..."

Hubby says, "Well, it appears we have quite a few points...
We should look at the list of things we can order."

"OK..."

Sooo...

Our reward came yesterday.
And thanks to our UPS delivery person, it was well concealed...

When I got home from school,
this is what I found.

Are you in suspense?!


Yup...with our rewards points...

for free...


...a new TV!!


So, this old beast has been retired to the shop...

...And this new beauty has been installed.

It feels like it is just too good to be true!

Don't hesitate to check on your debit card rewards...
you might be pleasantly surprised!

Take care, 
~Natalie

10 comments:

Renna said...

Wow, that is some reward! Good thing your UPS guy covered it up, or it might have been someone else's reward. ;-)

Suzanne said...

I think we are the only people in the universe that don't have a flatscreen tv -- and since I rarely use my debit card, there's no hope for us. Yours looks wonderful!

Ann said...

I love the reward points with the debit card! I've used mine to purchase gift cards for gifts. "free" money, what is better than that? ~Ann

My Colonial Home said...

Wow Natalie, I guess you have been spending quite nicely! lol
My hubby is a retired ups'r and they try everything they can to conceal packages. Glad it arrived safe to your home. ENJOY.
Karen

Tolentreasures said...

Congrats on that reward! Great job. We once flew to New Orleans for free on ours! They can really pay off.
Cathy

Unknown said...

wowser....good for you!!

Pat said...

Hi Natalie...Your post just gave me a kick in the behind to check on our points and we do have oodles of them. Just hope Lou and I can agree on what we choose!

Kit said...

Wow, what a great reward! Enjoy! Kit

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Wow! Yay for you!! Mighty nice of the man in brown to hide it for you. Enjoy it! =]

Firecracker Kid said...

Awesome! Good for you all. We love ours, but we had to pay for it... lol. I sure will have hubby check that out though!
Hugs~Carol

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...