Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Ready for Some Football? ~The Season of Friends, Football, and Good Food
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Welcome to the 3rd Annual "Where Bloggers Create" party. Do come in for a little peek around my sewing studio and my creative g...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
3 comments:
How fun is that???
Happy April Fools!
Prim Blessings
Robin
I'll bet you get just as excited as Nellie when she gets packages from home. You should keep those stamps.
Hugs~Carol
What a large box! I can remember as a little one I used to believe the best things came in large boxes. Times certainly do change. I do hope she is thrilled when she opens it up.
I'm having a GIVEAWAY if you would like to enter your name!
Hugs
Tammy
Post a Comment