Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Where the Week Went & What'cha Workin' on Wednesday...Knitting Club, School, Crafting...

I am happy to introduce our new Knitting Club.

Some of you remember our charter knitting club.
For 4 years, we created scarves for Special Olympics Athletes.
Most of these girls graduated and now we have a renewed interest.

Every Friday, I fill my slow cooker with soup...
we eat a quick lunch in my classroom and then go to work.
(This is my Vegetarian Chili.)

We are also fortunate to have a School Resource Officer
at our high school.

When he is not busy in the front office,
he likes to visit our classes.

He talks about school safety.

We do a mock traffic stop, complete with field sobriety tests.

On the homefront, we are in frantic fall crafting season.
Owls, Turkeys, Santas, Snowmen...

I crafted so hard that I actually got a blister on my finger!
(My ring is my Kappa Delta Sorority crest. 
My grandpa was so proud that I went to college,
and when I was elected president of our sorority, 
he wanted to purchase a keepsake for me.
It is one of my treasures)

I still have not learned the art of taking a 'selfie'...
I must take lessons from the Kardashians.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

pam said...

Looks like lots of good stuff going on! I can't take a selfie for anything!!

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...