Monday, December 22, 2014

Our Family Christmas ~~They're all Here

It was late afternoon when we heard their car in our driveway.
Our family was here!
Oh, how we enjoyed the hugs, smiles, 
and good conversation.


They were all weary from their travels...
and fun filled weekend in Minneapolis.
So, we didn't make it a late night.


Our dinner of lasagna, salad greens and bread was simple,
but I didn't want to be in the kitchen cooking....

I wanted to be right here at the table with our family,
enjoying this beginning to a very special Christmas.

Take care,
~Natalie


4 comments:

primrosesattic said...

A lovely start to the hols.
So nice to spend it with family.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Rosezeeta.

pam said...

I'm so happy for you! All mine will be here on Christmas! I can't wait! Merry Christmas!

Kit said...

Oh I am so happy for you! Enjoy every moment! Kit

Kit said...

Oh I am so happy for you! Enjoy every moment! Kit

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...