Sunday, April 12, 2015

National Sibling Day 2015

My facebook newsfeed was flooded with sibling photos on Friday.
As an only child, I always longed for a brother or sister...
and, I loved seeing the bond you all share.

Here is my National Sibling Day photo.
Thanks to our cousin Warren, we were able to bring them together for lunch on Saturday.

These three sisters share something special.
...from left to right
my hubby's mother, Elsie, with her sister Olivia and Aunt Darlene.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Ann said...

Aren't they so cute. I have three sisters but two of them live far apart. We need to get one of those photos soon.
Ann

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...