Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Monday Mail Call ~Just Love Friendly Mail and Surprise Packages ~~So, After Fifty-nine and a Half Years...

I love hearing from family and friends during the holidays.
I am still enjoying the greeting cards 
that are arriving each day in January.

Last Monday, I was tickled when I checked the mail 
and found a package.
Everyone needs Friendly Mail on a Monday!

Daughter #1 had sent a hair straightener
and a new scarf to add a spark to my 
dreary winter wardrobe!

And yesterday...this came in the mail.

Yes, Hubby and I have been given
the opportunity to travel
"Across the Pond".

A once-in-a-lifetime-experience for us!

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Oh, how fun, when and where are you going?

Cathy

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

I agree Happy Mail on Monday should be a must ! How exciting to have the opportunity to travel across the pond~ Im a new follower and look forward to reading future posts~ Blessings Angela

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...