Sunday, February 21, 2016

"Free Lab Friday" Report ~Cinnamon Roll Waffles ~Putting Pinterest into Practice

Once each term, my Foods class is rewarded 
with the opportunity to prepare anything they wish, 
as long as they bring the ingredients...
(and that it doesn't involve peanut butter).

One of my senior girls had seen
 this idea on Pinterest.

Simply spray your waffle iron with non-stick spray.
Place prepared cinnamon roll on heated surface.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown.
Drizzle with cream cheese powdered sugar glaze.
So easy, and such a sweet treat!

I hope you had a relaxing weekend and
 feel refreshed for another work week.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I've seen this on Pinterest (and FaceBook), too, Natalie. Was it tasty? I've got it on my "To Do" list!

Great to see your pretty face with your student.
Blessings,
Donna

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...