Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dream Vacation ~The Full Story ~~Day Six: A Trip Within Our Trip

 
Our dream vacation was planned 
to include a weekend getaway.

So, on Friday, we were up and at 'em early.
It's a two hour drive from home to Heathrow. 
Our flight was at 6 a.m.

With a three hour lay-over in Vienna,
Amy and I shopped the local wares while 
Nick finished some work assignments. 

For lunch, we enjoyed the local brew...

...and I ordered the Soup of the Day, which was Gulasch.

This is the menu listing.
Now, at home I consider Goulash the ultimate comfort food.
I knew this would not be quite the same, 
but was confident that I would like it!

And here, I was not disappointed.
The Gulasch soup was delicious!

Then, we were back in the air to our weekend destination.

Nick picked up the rental car, 
while Amy and I waited for our checked luggage.

We checked into our rooms and took a few minutes to get settled.
Out on my patio,
This was my view to my left...

...and this was my view to the right.

I really.. was.. living in a dream!

It was a privilege to travel with these two love birds.

Cheers!

Take care,
~Natalie

Stop back often, as I have so many fabulous photos to share!

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...