Thursday, August 25, 2016

What'cha Workin' on Wednesday ~My Classroom is Ready ~~My Last First Day

My classroom is ready.
My teacher "nest" is ready.
This is the first time in my 38 years of teaching that I will be teaching
in..just..one..classroom!

No more packing up my "stuff" and pushing my cart
to the other side of the academy
or to the other side of campus.

And, for 18 years, I packed up my "stuff" to drive across town
to a different building.
I am just so excited that I have a place to call home!

Plus, I have gone from as many as seven different preps
to just two. This year I am teaching 
Intro to Foods and
Fitness for Life.

If all goes as planned,
I was getting ready here for
my last first day to meet the students.

I had to use my selfie stick to take the traditional
First Day of School photo,
as hubby was working out-of-town.
(I look nervous, don't I?!)

Best wishes to all teachers and students
for a wonderful school year.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

The Rusty Thimble said...

So glad you one class room, I love following your school year. I hope you have had a wonderful summer
Brenda

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...