Sunday, July 30, 2017

Where the Weekend Went ~Live Music, Good Food and Great Friends ~Roast Beef in the Crockpot ~~Recipe Link

It is nice to be greated by our furry friends 
after spending an evening out and about.

We kicked off the weekend early by sharing a burger at Pounders on Thursday.
We had spent the early evening hours working on our Garage Project,
and we just needed to take a break.
It is so nice to sit out on their patio.

Our Friday Night Friends met at Romas after work.
We listened to live music by Ron Parker and his group.
We ate tasty pizza and enjoyed the company of great friends.

Saturday's weather was perfect for an outdoor event.
The Aberdeen Jazz Group played at 
Centennial Village Blues, Brews, & BBQs.

Again, live music, good food with great friends.

After tearing down and loading up,
hubby wanted to go somewhere with AC...

...so Max & Erma's it was.
We sat "up at the rail" and for a while it seemed 
that we had the whole place to ourselves!

We had been galivanting all day and 
it was still too early to go home.
We went by the golf course.
I drove the cart, and hubby hit a few balls.





Hubby has set our old television up in his man cave.
We sat out there two evenings to watch the end of the Twins game.

After three days and three different restaurants,
it was time to prepare a meal at home.
I do love a Pot Roast on Sunday.

I found this recipe on Pinterest and 
thought I would share it with all of you.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a fantastic weekend for the two of you. The Coach and I also love going out and enjoying good food and live music! So exciting about the garage/man cave. Did you guy add a/c or is it cool enough? (My garage is around 98* in the afternoons; I want to a/c my poor vehicles. LOL!) I'm going to check the link for the pot roast; I've got a 'hankering' for it after seeing yours.

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...