Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Day of School Photos ~My First First Day ~My Last First Day ~~What'cha Workin' on Wednesday

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the 
First Day of School Photos in my newsfeed.
I am feeling a bit nostalgic,
as this is the first time in 55 years 
that I have no pictures to post.

So here's this.
My first day of school.
September 1962

(my, how schoolgirl fashions have changed)

 My last first day of school.
August 2016

In honor of this year's first full day of classes,
Lucy and I used the selfie stick 
to show you how we spent our morning.

Have an awesome school year, everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

p.s. more photos of our #colorado vacation tomorrow.

No comments:

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...