Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Memories ~Five Years of Blogworthy ~Looking Back

 
Since retirement, I have found that some days 
are not so blogworthy. Today, I ran my Roomba...

...and he got stuck behind the Christmas Tree.

I know, how do you make a blog post about that?
So, I thought I should look back in my photo files to see
what was happening on January 8th, in previous years.

January 8, 2017
It must have been Pot Roast Sunday.
I actually made pot roast yesterday, too. I prefer just salt and pepper seasoning,
with onion, and then I add potatoes and carrots.

And, it looks like I spent some time in my Sewing Studio.

January 8, 2016
This is a Game Preserve near our family farm where I grew up.
We would visit there several times every summer.

I'm sure I posted this photo, as the NDSU Bison were
playing in the National Championship game.

January 8, 2015
It appears I was making soup for my Knitting Club at school.

Remember, I would make a crockpot of soup,
and students would give up their lunch to eat quickly,
and then knit scarves for the Special Olympic Athletes.

January 8, 2014
All set for a dinner party.

The "kids" table.

The "kids" were not so little.
Our foreign exchange daughter, Nellie, in the center,
was here for a visit.

It is always good to share a meal with family and friends.

I hope you had a Marvelous Monday,
with blogworthy moments.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...