Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Falling for Autumn ~Colors, Cats, Cooking, and Crafts

Yesterday was the most fabulous autumn day.
When I backed out of our driveway, 
the tree in our front yard caught my attention. 
The colors were so pretty.

Where was I going?

I had a date with my hubby 
to get a flu shot out at his office.

Next stop, the supermarket.
My friend, Debra, sent a recipe for a special Mac & Cheese Bake.

Just cheesin’ around at Kesslers.

Back home again...
And loving those fall colors!

Sometimes, Lucy cracks me up.
When I came inside, She greeted me like this.
Does she think we got another cat?

Hopefully, I’ll be showing you a photo 
of the Mac & Cheese later this week.

Asparagus was on sale.
It is generally quite expensive, 
so I took advantage of that deal.

Check out my receipt.
I bought 25 items, and saved over $29.
But, what do you think “Unchanged Turkey Points” are?

I finished painting these pumpkin sets...
then, moved them out to the shop for the next step.


Happy Fall, Y’All.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...