Thursday, October 18, 2018

National Pasta Day ~It Was Yesterday ~Check Out This Fabulous Recipe

Macaroni and Cheese...
brought to a whole new level.

Remember, on Monday,
I bought some special cheeses in the deli.

My friend, Debra, sent this recipe.
It is one of her hubby’s favorites.

It is easier than it first appears.
There’s cheese, eggs, and milk. 
(I used half and half)

And my cheeses?
Fontina, Smoked Gouda, and the Parmesan Romano Asiago mix.


Bake it in a buttered Bundt Pan.

Does the outside of my Bundt Pan 
look like it has seen  a lot of love?

On the inside, it browns beautifully. 

Jasmine thinks so too... 
She is ready for dinner!

I do hope you enjoyed some pasta yesterday!

Take care, 
~Natalie

No comments:

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...