Thursday, July 11, 2019

Things in my House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~Birthday Gifts ~My Family and Friends Spoil Me

You all know that I celebrated my birthday 
a couple of weeks ago.
It was a great day with family at Fenway Park.

That should have been enough, but I also enjoyed gifts 
from our daughter and son-in-law,
my sister-in-law,
my long-time friend from college days,
and my best friend here at home.

A package came from the east coast, 
a package came from the west coast,
and packages were delivered here in person.

Who doesn’t love a surprise?!

All the gifts were thoughtfully chosen just for me...
gourmet cooking ingredients, 
my favorite kind of coffee, my favorite scented candle, 
and easy to eat snacks.

My friends also know that I have a thing for all things vintage.

When you are my age, you will agree that the bests gifts 
are practical and consumable in nature.
There are napkins that match those pretty summer paper plates 
and a couple of kitchen gadgets that you can’t see in the photo.

And then there is this...
I just can’t help but smile!

Thank you, everyone.
I am blessed.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

pam said...

I love to get gourmet food gifts! My girls know to just go to the fancy food section at Marshalls and pick out a few things for me!

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...