Wednesday, August 28, 2019

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Introducing my Wraptor

On Friday I told you all that I kicked my 
walking boot to the back of my closet...
and in its place I wear this ankle device called
the Wraptor.

From a distance, most folks will think I am 
breaking all the rules of fashion 
and wearing black socks in the summer.

Also, I know you are thinking I made up that name,
Wraptor.
Nope, right there on the package....
Wraptor.

Very clever, indeed.
Pretty sure I could have sewn my own Wraptor
with the elastic, Velcro, and laces that 
I have in my sewing studio, for about one-tenth the cost.

Wraptor has allowed me to enjoy my routine again.
Every Wednesday, my best friend and I meet at
 Starbucks/Target for coffee and shopping.

Our Target route takes us past all the clearance end-caps.
If you’re wondering what was in those Target bags,
besides cleaning supplies and paper products...
Here are my best bargains today.
Did you notice my pink T-shirt in the first photo?
 I found another one in this color, more suitable for autumn.

If you like a Soy Candle for your kitchen,
check out the Clearance price on this one.

Remember last Wednesday I brought out my sewing machine.
So today, after finishing my house chores, I organized this project.

And after finishing her nap, Lizzie spent her time
watching for my hubby to come home from league golf.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.
Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...