Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~Here’s the Day We Made Mac & Cheese

Here’s the rest of the story
about my Facebook Profile Photo.

Jack’s Mama put in some long days of training for her new job.
Jack and I were on our own for lunch.

“Gigi, are you serious? Do you really know how to make this?”

“Macaroni and Cheeeze”

”The directions are right here on the back of the box.”

“Just stir it all together like this.”

“I’ll wash the dishes while Gigi sets the table”

“Sooo Yummy!”

“Next to my Mama,
Gigi, you are the best lunch date!”

Stay safe and well, everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...