Wednesday, April 1, 2020

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Spring Cleaning ~Room by Room: Living Room #Flatten the Curve #Stop the Spread #COVID-19 #Stay Home

When I returned home from staying with family,
I made a commitment to self isolate for 14 days.
Since I had traveled from out of state,
I did not want to take the chance of
spreading this virus, just in case I was a carrier.

This photo illustrates what is most important.
Notice the words...
Home and Families.

Staying at home is a perfect time to tackle Spring Cleaning.
With our foyer complete, I moved on to the Living Room.

It had been a while since I cleaned all the way to the edges.
Remember, last spring I was occupied with
a temporary part-time job,
a trip to stay with family in Okinawa,
a trip to visit family in NH & MA,
and a fractured fibula.

So, it is good to feel like I have some
purpose and direction while here at home.

The Living Room is where I like to “show off”
some of my favorite things...
Great Aunt Birdie’s Sewing Machine,
gifted to me by Aunt Mona.

I also used this opportunity to change the centerpiece
and pillows from Winter to a Spring theme.

We are all set for April Showers and May Flowers here.

When I’m not Spring Cleaning,
I have spent some time in my Sewing Studio.
This Face Mask pattern was posted
on the Avera St. Lukes Hospital Website.
It goes together pretty quickly.

Let’s all do what we can to stop the spread
of COVID-19 so we can return to our lives and enjoy
familiar spring and summer activities.

Stay in your homes.
Wash your hands.
Don’t touch your face.

As of yesterday, my 14 day self-isolation expired.
Thankfully, I feel fine.

Stay safe and well.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...