Sunday, June 21, 2020

Fathers Day Blessings ~Love These Three Special Dads

My Hubby, Father our our Daughters.
Our family has always enjoyed spending a weekend
in the cities and a visit to Target Field for a Twins game.
This photo is from years ago, but still one of my favorites.

Of course, I miss my own Daddy a little more on Father’s Day.
This was my mother’s favorite photo of us.
She carried it in her wallet for years.

Our Son-in-Law
and Father of our Grandson...
Sending love and hugs to this special guy
across the miles on Father’s Day
and everyday!

Hug your Daddy a little tighter today.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...