Saturday, October 23, 2021

Their Work Here is Done ~New Apron, Curb, and Approach ~Update on the City’s Progress

Just in case you were all curious about
the City’s work on our street…

My nose told me something was going on out there,
even before I heard the sound of their equipment.

Yes, it was that powerful smell of Tar.
Truckloads full of Tar.

Hot and Steamy Tar.

It appears to be a back breaking, labor intensive job.

The Tar Truck moved on to our neighbors, while these guys
stayed behind to make sure it was smooth.


And smooth it is!
I look forward to our first Test Drive into the driveway.

Meanwhile, in the house, I am happy to have
a new Coffee-Scented Candle to enjoy.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...