Saturday, October 16, 2021

Winterfest Countdown ~Five Weeks ~Here’s What’s on the Work Table ~After our Acceptance Letter

It’s that time of the year…It’s Winterfest Season.
Hubby and I stay busy with our creations all year,
however we received our Acceptance letter a week ago.

We organize what we have made throughout the year,
and then pick up the pace in our workspaces.
Hubby has an assortment of bottle openers, muddlers, coffee scoops,

Bowls and candle holders.

Winterfest is a juried show…
We didn’t apply last year, due to the Pandemic,
this was our booth two years ago.

One needs to submit photos of their workspaces
along with photos of a few of the items that will be on display.

Some of our best sellers, remain unchanged,
and sometimes I add some new features.
What do you think of this new look for my Wooly Owls?

I tried to design a new hat for my Gnomes.
I struggled with different ideas…

…but Helper Cat did not approve.
So I returned to the hat pattern I’ve used for a couple of years.

I checked the status of my Chunky Knit Cowls,
and found several that just need their yarn tails tucked in.
These feel so good when the Winter Winds are howling.

Since retirement,
Hubby has spent many afternoons out in his Woodshop.

The Muddlers and Bottle Openers make a great Stocking Stuffer
for your favorite Bartender…either on their own or as a matched set.

Same with the Candle Holders.
They make a nice gift, either alone or as a set.

As usual, we combine efforts for many of our items.
Hubby does the wood working, I do the painting,
he assembles the body parts, and I add the embellishments.

What do you see when you look at the fringe
on a Vintage Chenille Bedspread?

Santa’s Beard, of course!

These Retired Empty Nesters have 5 weeks,
that’s 35 days to pull it all together
and make all of the finishing touches.
Stop by again to check up on us and our progress.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...