Saturday, November 27, 2021

It’s a Big Weekend for Shopping ~Black Friday ~Small Business Saturday ~Cyber Mornday

 
Did you get up and out early to snag some Black Friday Deals,
or did you stay home with your morning hot beverage
and shop online in your pajamas?

Today, Small Business Saturday,
has always been a day that our family has enjoyed.
Hubby and I are planning to go out this morning
to visit our local boutiques.

We hope to find inspiration for just the right gift for
the remaining friends and family on our list.

Winterfest was a great weekend of sales for us.
Of course, we brought plenty of treasures home.
I promptly took inventory and listed/reactivated
many items in my Etsy Shop.

Local Friends, if you missed Winterfest
and see something you’d like, just send me a message.
We can save time and money with a contactless pickup.

I was excited to hear that “Cha-Ching” yesterday of another sale.
Someone purchased one of my Infinity Scarves.

If you still need something for your favorite bartender,
don’t forget about Hubby’s hand turned bottle openers and Muddlers.
We also have some of his Wine Bottle Necklaces and
my Santa Wine Gift Bags in our inventory.

Below is the link to my Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop.
Tomorrow I hope to list even more items in preparation
for the upcoming Cyber Monday.


Have a Wonderful Weekend, Everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...