Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Blessings to All Family and Friends ~Thanksgiving 2021 ~Here’s my Report

Anyone who knows me, knows this is my favorite Holiday.
Thanksgiving is all about spending time with Family & Friends,
Plenty of Good Food, and Giving Thanks for all Life’s Blessings.

As soon as the Ghosts, Witches, and Black Cats
were stored away, out came my Thanksgiving Decor.
Did you notice my new Wool Acorns for the Tree
on my Bathroom Vanity…the perfect nightlight
when I get up in the night.

A Coffee Scented Candle is my favorite…
second favorite, Pumpkin.

These Pilgrims watch over my every move in the kitchen.

Pre-Thanksgiving Preparations include
cooking the Cranberry Sauce.

So easy and so delicious.
There’s even a recipe attached to the bag of Cranberries.

I cube the bread using our electric knife.
Stuffing is the favorite side dish of my Hubby,
his mother, and his sister.
So today, I made a triple batch!

Here’s Mr. Butterball, the Star of the Show.

The Mashed Potatoes can also made ahead of time.

Cousin Clarice shared her recipe many years ago.

A new Salad recipe features Greens, Onion,
Bacon, and Toasted Pecans.

We give thanks.

Great Grandma must have been hungry.
She cleaned her plate before the rest of us finished dishing up!


When we finished eating, she brought out a Hostess Gift.

A Pumpkin Pie scented candle.
You know I’m going to love that!


Now, it’s time to gather the Fall Decor for storage,
and bring the Christmas Tree down from the Attic.


I hope you all had a beautiful day with family and friends,
enjoying all your traditional Thanksgiving favorites.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...