Tuesday, May 9, 2023

There’s More to Life than Cleaning ~What Else Fills My Time? ~What’s for Dinner? ~Recipe links included

Sometimes we get ready and go out for dinner with
our Good Friends.

Sometimes I take a break from Spring Cleaning and bake
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Sometimes I try a new recipe for Dinner.
This Korean Beef and Rice is a favorite of Amy’s family.

On Sunday, we attended worship service at our church and
celebrated Hubby’s Sister. She has been leading Sunday School Music
for Four Decades. Congratulations, Stacy.
Thank you for your dedication.

We stopped downtown after church and
 enjoyed a little brunch…

…then browsed around in a couple of boutiques.

Sometimes I rest with Helper Cat.
Yes, those are my legs under the blanket.

Another recipe from Amy,
 Crispy Chicken Thighs with Parmesan Smashed Peas.

I still continue with Spring Cleaning, Room by Room,
Top to Bottom, Edge to Edge.
I take things out of cabinets and drawers,
and if I haven’t used the items during the past year,
 it goes into the DeStash pile.

For example, these beautiful vases.
Why do I have so many? Both of our daughters were dancers,
and when there’s a recital, there’s flowers.
Lovely flowers that need something pretty to display them.

This one was a gift from our daughter,
filled with flowers for my 60th Birthday.
Now, they are all ready for a new home…
someone who has a special event in their future.

Another new recipe, Asian Noodle Salad in Peanut Dressing.
Hubby was preparing BBQ Ribs on the Grill.
My role is to prepare the sides.
We love Grilling Season.

Helper Cat totally wins the Napping Game 😴

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Sunday Funday ~Spring Cleaning ~May Day ~Mother’s Day ~Much to Catch Up On

What a difference a year makes…This was me last year. I had “graduated” from Physical Therapy, I could drive again,  and was going on my fir...