Monday, March 18, 2024

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states…
Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee.

Including some Big Bridges over some Big Rivers…
The Missouri, the Ohio, and the Tennessee.

Being St. Patrick’s Day Weekend,
naturally we’d take our lunch break in O’Fallon, IL.
And naturally, we’d order the Beast Burger
that features Pastrami with the Beef.

Plenty for me to have a few bites with my side salad.

The 1st Street Grill is located on a quaint little street,
lined with lovely boutiques.
We stopped into Saddleback Chocolate looking for a little dessert.

…and were promptly greeted by Annie.

My choice? The Espresso and Dark Chocolate Truffle.
Hubby enjoyed Dark Chocolate with Peanut Butter.

The second I stepped into Fezziwig’s,
 I knew that I’d spend too much time browsing.

The displays were simply stunning.

There were gourmet grocery items and unique kitchen gadgets.

I was fascinated with the Good Hair Day Pasta.

Some people are just so creative.

Check it out on-line.

There was something for everyone, and I wanted one of everything.
However, since I need nothing, we got out of there with
only a couple of gifts and a consumable item.

We could have spent more time, visiting more shops.
But this was our mid-day break and
we were only halfway to our end-of-the-day destination.

Stay tuned.
The next day we’ll be with family.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...