Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What'cha Workin' On Wednesday, Thanksgiving Eve

I made several new things for Winterfest...and my Etsy shop. I just listed this Santa. If you would like to by-pass Etsy and purchase him directly from me, please leave me a comment or email...

My mother-in-law wants to make the thanksgiving dinner this year, but, of course we all help out. Today I am baking the apple pies. She and my sister in law picked all the apples, I just put it together!


When I get a chance to sit down, I will try to finish this scarf. I have only about 10 rows to go...The yarn is soft...it's 100% polyester...made from recycled plastic bottles. What a fabulous idea!




3 comments:

M said...

Oh your pies look delicous! I hope you finished your scarf...that's something I never learned how to do...and what a cool recycled yarn!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Renna said...

I love the Santa, the pies are making me drool, and I'm very intrigued about that yarn! Plastic??? :-o

Tolentreasures said...

Wish that I could learn to knit, the right way anyway, I keep trying. Your pies look great.
Cathy

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...