Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~This was the Main Event
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
3 comments:
Oh your pies look delicous! I hope you finished your scarf...that's something I never learned how to do...and what a cool recycled yarn!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I love the Santa, the pies are making me drool, and I'm very intrigued about that yarn! Plastic??? :-o
Wish that I could learn to knit, the right way anyway, I keep trying. Your pies look great.
Cathy
Post a Comment