Sunday, May 15, 2011

UNL ... Saying Goodbye ... Repost

Blogger issues on Friday the 13th removed all of our most recent blog posts.
To those of you that had stopped by, I'm sorry that your sweet comments are gone too.
I am going to post these photos again, before I show you the latest graduation news.
We had left Amy in Lincoln, NE, 8 years ago.
I think all moms can relate to the emotions of leaving your child at college.
It's like leaving a piece of yourself in a strange city...
While you are so happy for them, you know that things will not be the same at home again.
It was a beautiful day and we met there for just one more stroll around campus.

We enjoyed the beautiful summer-like weather at a Husker Baseball game...

It was a beautiful day, a beautiful campus...
and beautiful memories made.

Take care,
~Natalie

5 comments:

M said...

I can't remember what I had commented, but I was also sad to find out my comments were gone. It looks like you had a fun trip and have a lot of good college memories :)

Congrats to all!

Rock River Stitches said...

Natalie, Congrats to you and your daughter's graduation! Those times in college do fly by that's for sure. I do remember when both of my daughters graduated.

Tammy

Firecracker Kid said...

Wow, a beautiful day for the occasion.
xoxo~Carol

planettreasures said...

I'm just going through the second year of my daughter being away and I know what you mean!
congrats to your daughter on her graduation! What's next?

Busy Bee Suz said...

I did not see this last week either...such sweet memories of your girls Natalie. 8 years???? Gosh...I bet it seems like yesterday.
xoxo

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...